Volunteer at Maryville
Maryville is proud to welcome compassionate volunteers who spend time with our residents. Talking. Reading. Special projects. There are so many rewarding opportunities.
All volunteers over age 18 are required to fill out an application and have a background check completed prior to their service. Volunteer interviews take place on weekday mornings by appointment. If you want to know more, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Suzanne Burns by email or by calling (503) 718-5398.
Maryville volunteer opportunities:
- People to serve as companions during weekly visits with residents.
- People who are willing to read to residents in languages other than English.
- People to serve as bingo callers on the first, third, and fifth Sundays of the month at 1:30 p.m.
- People to assist residents at mealtime. Training will be provided.
- People to serve as companions to residents in the last hours of their lives.